Asphalt Technologies, through its research and development programs, have worked with the various industries and governmental agencies to make use of new products and recycled materials. ATI’s latest advance is the use of recycled concrete for graded aggregate base and rip-rap rubble.
Providing State-of-the Art Research and Technology for the Construction Industry
ATI specializes in:
- Preparation of SUPERPAVE™ and conventional asphalt and concrete mix
- Quality control for asphalt plants and paving operations, mining operations
and concrete production
- Research and development of new products and processes related to highway construction
- Asphalt training
- Technical services
- Accredited by AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL)
- Certified by Florida State Board of Professional Engineers, Florida Department of Transportation, FAA, and U.S. - - Army Corps of Engineers
Asphalt Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is dedicated to providing the highest quality in testing and evaluation of the various materials used in highway construction, including asphalt, concrete, aggregates, and soil.
This state-of-the-art, high tech laboratory was established in 1995 to manage the newly developed SUPERPAVE™ specifications that were being implemented by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). ATI continues to provide quality control services to assure that all materials operations meet or exceed all agency specification requirements.